Wednesday, August 20, 2008

projects up to our ears

We are up to our ears in projects and I keep telling myself that we chose this that the course of our lives at this point is voluntary and if you ask me daily how I feel about moving again it will change daily. One minute I am gung-ho excited and stoked the next day I throw myself a pity party and invite me, myself, and I... and between the three of us we know how to throw one heck of a party. Today I am painting (Chad my hero started on it yesterday and mentioned I could work on it some if I wanted to) Sweet man. So I have worked on it alittle and I am on break. I know I will feel alot better once the majority of the projects are out of the way. So if anyone was looking to serve their fellow brother and sister in law then an open invitation is issued to any and all who have even an inkling as to how to tape, texture and paint holes in the walls that are about the size of a basketball each. (Long Story having to do with water and a poor job of winterizing a vacant house) We don't really know what we are doing but we will need to take a stab at it due to the "kindness of 3 different companies".....One came out and never sent us a bid, one came out and sent us a bid that might have well been a huge attachment that reads "I think you are so stupid you would pay all your life savings for a few patch jobs" and one that never bothered to show up last night. Really people....is it really that big of a nightmare that you advertise your expertise in drywall repair and then just simply....don't wanna? That is my story and I am sticking to it. Love to all....Rachel

No comments: